FJJ provided mechanical services on the renovation of the historic Greysolon Plaza, which was at one time Duluth's most elegant hotel, the Hotel Duluth.
Cost effective remodeling of historical buildings to meet current, identifiable, mechanical and electrical infrastructure requirements and comply with present building codes.
- Project management and coordination of steam, heated water and chilled water utility plant projects for industrial and institutional clients
- Standby generators for medical, institutional and industrial facilities ranging in size from 5 KW to 900 KW
- Project management, design and commissioning of additions and renovations to governmental, educational, institutional, medical, commercial and industrial facilities
- Mechanical and electrical building facilities for water and waste water treatment plants
- Energy Audits
- Grant and loan applications